Saturday, August 10, 2024

What $25 On COMC Scored Me

Good Morning Coffee Card Enthusiasts!

Hope you have some coffee, cards and am ready to sit down to see my latest post.

Today I am showcasing a mail day from COMC that I got from writing an article for them. Guest bloggers can score themselves a $25 score credit for any accepted article submission and since I had one accepted, I got the store credit.

Seemed like a good deal to me. I like to write and get my writing out there and the store credit is just a bonus.

*takes a sip*

When I got my store credit, there were many avenues I could have taken. There was a couple of Rodney Hamptons I needed, there were Eli Mannings galore, there were some set needs, there were some non-sports I would have liked, but in the end, I decided my Marvel Collection needed some love since it had been a while.

Up first I scored these two Purple PMG's I needed for my chase. These two now gives me three of the five Black Panther ones.

Guardians Of The Galaxy is my favorite movie series of Marvel, and this dual relic was dirt cheap, why not add it?

And technically this was the end of my buying.

That's because I needed some credit left to ship the cards to me since I didn't have any other funds to use.
Including this Rodney Hampton autograph that I won in a contest three years ago from COMC but couldn't afford to ship. I did already have this Rodney, but he needed to come home finally.

Hopefully I will have more articles published on COMC so I can do this all over again.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I think next time I will take a different approach to my buying on there. I always say, more is better and stretch that money out. However, I am very happy with the $25 I did spend.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

9 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool that COMC will pay people to blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! but it also has to be accepted and has other specifications as well

      Delete
  2. Getting paid for something you like to do is always a good thing! I wrote for a racing newspaper for a few years that led me to announcing at some local dirt tracks. I wonder what you need to do to get a coffee sponsor. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny you mention a coffee sponsor as a smaller company actually contacted me tonight...

      Delete
  3. Congrats, on the article and for the GETS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the article published!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get any more gift cards before November, you might want to try and hold off on using it until the Black Friday sales get going. The card would probably go further, and there's always the slim chance that COMC brings back there free shipping during the sales.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!