Friday, August 16, 2024

Cards From Pops: Box 3

Coffee and cards. Could anyone ask for more?

*takes a sip*

Another day, another round of coffee and a card box I have dug through from a two-round lot trade with my father.


Let's see how this round went. This time there aren't as many photos as the box lacked a lot of, well, interesting cards.

But there were some that stood out more than others.


There were these 1976 Topps hockey Helmet and Stick Decals. These were pretty unique finds and not anything I have seen before. Roughly ten or so were discovered in the box.

Random autograph of Dustin McGowan.

Always liked these Cel win Predictor cards. I never once actually entered a predictor card.

Troy Aikman Greatest Hits insert /2500. These were randomly inserted in packs.

Then some more of those die-cut NASCAR die-cut window cards like I found in the first box,


(this Jeff Gordon was  really cool one)



 
I can't find a lot of information on these such as odds and how big the set is.

And then a bunch of shiny Upper Deck Championship Reflections,



(hold up three fingers as you scroll by)


I am not sure how many are in this set, but it appears I am well on my way to chase it. If any of you know, let me know.

There are two more boxes to show off still in this trade and definitely some fun stuff to reveal. I am though saving the best box for last and why wouldn't I??

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Before I close, I also wanted to remind you of the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame voting and that it needs you guys to nominate cards in.

Details on the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame can be found HERE. I may add this to every post from here on out for a reminder as I will forget about this too! Haha!

Have a great Friday Night and be safe. Don't drink alcohol and make bad decisions, drink coffee and make bad decisions.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

4 comments:

  1. I believe that those stickers came out in 78-79 year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought the sticker said the year I posted. But I was too lazy to dig them back out again to look

      Delete
  2. A. Coffee and cards are a solid start to the day, but I could ask for a little more. Maybe a donut or a bagel with some cream cheese.

    B. Those hockey stickers are really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!