Friday, August 9, 2024

The Fun Of Funko

There is a reason why the word FUN is in Funko. 

They are fun.

I haven't really dived too deep into the world of Funko, but I have added some over the years to my collection. Most of what I have added, have been non-sports since that has taken a big move in my overall collecting.

My latest adds come from one of my favorite shows to watch right now, Parks and Recreation.







Some of these were gifts, while others I snagged cheap with one of my Fetch eBay gift cards awhile back.

Yes, Fetch gives me FREE eBay gift cards just for uploading pictures of receipts you always throw away. You would be crazy not to sign up. I really suggest you sign up today! Please use my referral code so I can earn points for doing so. Use code 8TB9M when you download the app and it asks if you were referred. Thank you so much in advance!!

Sorry for that plug, but I am surviving the hobby through these types of apps and trading....AND COFFEE. Can't forget how important coffee is to my hobby.

My plan is to add a few more Funkos from Parks and Rec, but there are others I would like to as well. Because you know, it's fun.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

9 comments:

  1. I went through a Funko Pops phase. Most of the ones I own are Star Wars related... but I have some random ones like Russell from Up and Napoleon Dynamite. I think the thing that keeps me from buying more is display space. I have actually put all of them away except for the ones my students have gifted me over the years. Those are displayed in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my children collected some Funko Pops for a while. I'm not sure what happened to them. I have not ever gotten into them. I'm with you on the coffee for sure. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were probably opened and played with! I have too much OCD to do that lol

      Delete
  3. The Funkos I have are either Christmas gifts or ones I've gotten on clearance. Both of my boys have a few but they haven't gotten into it overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didnt' overdo the ones Ihave either. Some are very expensive!

      Delete
  4. I have only two Funkos that were gifts. One is the large Michael Jordan and a mini of the same.
    I just can't see collecting these due to the amount storage space they take up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They take up so much space. I don't think I will ever dive deep in because of that. But, I could get hooked fast if I had the space!

      Delete
  5. I think I'm too old for these.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!