Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Cards From Pops: Box 2B

Should I ramble on about Cards, Coffee and the second-second part of this box or should I just jump to the photos and let you see what I am talking about with Box 2.

I can see you nodding to move on without talking.

Good choice.

So, without any further delay, here is Box 2B and the remaining greatness from it.



(1:5 packs)



(1:12 packs)

(1:12 packs)

(very rare parallel finds)


(promo card)





(these are subsets)

(1:9 packs)


(1:13 packs)


(1 per pack)


(1:72 packs)

(1:144 packs)







(1:7 packs, could be a new set chase)



 
And now I can see your reaction from scrolling and you may want to close your mouth before your coffee drools out. It's a jaw dropper right? I know I had to keep my mouth closed when I went through the boxes the first time.

*takes a secured in mouth sip*

There are still more cards to show off from this trade and I wouldn't be surprised if another one of these boxes needs more than one part to show it off. I may have also saved the best box for last.

Before I close, I also wanted to remind you of the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame voting and that it needs you guys to nominate cards in.

Details on the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame can be found HERE. I may add this to every post from here on out for a reminder as I will forget about this too! Haha!

Have a great Tuesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

7 comments:

  1. You found a great trade partner! My Dad never collected a single card, and he is 86. I used to have a small bobble head of Corey Koskie and Torii Hunter. It made a nice rhyme combination. "Corey and Torii!" Tremendous Tuesday! More coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If mine hadn't I wouldn't be in the hobby!

      Delete
  2. That Caminiti refractor is sweet! That bronze Will Clark is awesome too. Don't see him in Orioles gear too often... and that parallel is rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't do a lot for me anymore, but I was pretty big on the Pinnacle Totally Certified cards a number of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those are great cards!

      Delete
    2. To peel or not to peel?! It clearly says peel off!!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!