Thursday, February 10, 2022

You Belong To Me

*the sun is out, the temperatures have gotten warmer. the thoughts of spring come to mind, but the mind knows that there is still at least another month of winter. takes a sip and sets todays item of conversation next to him. time for some new Cards Over Coffee*

I have been posting on and off my trade with Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame and mentioned in a previous post that it wasn't just all cards.

Today's item was something I never thought I would own nor want to own, but I do and I wanted it. So here we are.

*takes a sip*

Taylor Swift is one of those artists I can't stand hearing on the radio. I hear her songs; I turn them off. It has always been that way and will probably always be that way. Unlike my wife who is an actual fan and sometimes tortures me with the songs.

However, Taylor is an icon in the music industry and that alone is enough to drive me to want an autograph of her. She doesn't have many autograph cards out there, I have only seen a cut autos from Leaf Pop Century, so I had to find another way to land one.

Well, by faith, how to land one landed right at my feet of a Twitter retweet.

*takes a sip, then another and continues on today's post*

One of the people I follow on Twitter retweeted a post that Taylor was selling signed CD's on her website. It even had her saying that she signed all of them which made me want one more knowing it was authentic. Who knows if the Leaf Pop Century autograph is.

 
(My COA?)

So, when the opportunity was there, my buddy Shane was nice enough to snag me one before they sold out.

 
It arrived a little while later. The actual CD signature is much bigger than the one she showed off. Which is a bonus I say.

Thanks again to Shane for this cool pickup and I guess you can now say this CD belongs to me ;)

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Most of my non sport PC usually has a nostalgic touch to it. This CD doesn't have that, but, got to say I am still very happy with the addition.

Thoughts on signed CD's, Taylor Swift and if you have a favorite song of hers is welcomed in comments.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on landing another cool collectible to your collection. I've enjoyed some of her music over the years and have several of her songs on classroom playlists that were suggested by students.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!