Tuesday, February 22, 2022

GIANT CUP: The First Post

 
*coffee is ready as you can see, a stack of cards and a new segment is on the agenda with this cup as I prepare for a new Cards Over Coffee*

I have stated this before on here, this blog is very temperamental when it comes to what I can post. I always feel I hold this blog to very high standards and not every card can make the cut. It's like the Ms. America pageant. Can't just accept any card into the top spot to be shown off and paraded around for the world to see.

The problem with that is I am unable to post all of the great cards in the mail I get as I have to sift through. The other issue is that I can't just post a "I got this" mail day post. Everything on here must stay to the degree of perfection I have it set at, or I would probably get upset and tear it all down. Which is great for you all of you reading but makes things very tough on me.

Over the past couple of months, I have been getting some New York Giants card mail days in and didn't post any of them. Most of the cards got a private messaged thank you or a quick tweet. They didn't even make it onto a blog for all of you to see. I recently sat down with myself and of course a cup of coffee and tried to hammer out how I can add more cards to this blog including my favorite team cards and came up with a new segment to try in Giant Cup. Get it? Sure, you do.

*takes a sip before continuing on*

I am not going to go back in time and repost all of the Giants cards that came in, but I will post the new ones from here on out in this segment.

My recent trade mail day with @90'sNicheFBCard landed me a good stack of guys in blue.

Gold parallels of Martinez and Toney from 2021 Score.

Red 2021 Score parallels of Jones and Engram.

Same here.

A couple of really sharp cards from Absolute. Engram is a parallel /100 and the Saquon has a great photo and is a Red Zone insert parallel /50.

I don't know the name of the Tate parallel but that is numbered and there is also a gold 3D Giants insert parallel.

A couple more Toneys

A Red Hot Rookies Toney I have been wanting.

Shiny Saquons

 
And two more numbered Giants to close in Jones and LT.

Thanks to Bryan for this trade mail day.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I hope this segment doesn't take away from what I have built on here. This blog hasn't really been one for segments in the past couple of years so attempting to do one I am iffy about should be interesting. Just hope it's something you guys will want to check out and read. That may help me decide if I continue it.

Have a great Tuesday, drink a cup of coffee for me.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

5 comments:

  1. It's 8:25am and I haven't had my cup of coffee yet. Not off to a good start. But I am catching up on reading blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself catching up on blog posts throughout the day....with extra coffee

      Delete
  2. Enjoy reading this whenever you post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Means a lot to hear these comments

      Delete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. https://elijahdeana.wixsite.com/my-site/post/the-collapsible-cup

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!