Thursday, February 3, 2022

I Could Not Ask For More

*takes a sip of very hot coffee, it tends to get hotter the more you use the maker in the morning, sits down and gets ready for a new Cards Over Coffee post. I could not ask for more*

Today, I'll Be posting the last card I added from the Pro Set Super Stars line. There are a couple more I think would be fun to add, but way out of my price range. Not that I wouldn't mind making it a set chase.

Here is an overall look at the checklist,

6ix9ine
Debbie Gibson
Edwin McCain
Fetty Wap
Jesse McCartney
Lindsay Lohan
Mark McGrath
Nelly
Sean Kingston
Sisqo
Tone Loc
Traci Lords

Not too bad and I added the ones that meant most to me.

The card today features a singer from the late 90's whose two biggest hits you heard often on the radio, even until this day.
Edwin McCain's two hits of the 90's were songs I enjoyed and "sang" often. Believe me, you don't really want to hear me sing. Picture Freddy Kruger scratching a chalkboard while a cat meows, a dog barks and Gilbert Gottfried sings.

The two hits McCain had were I'll Be and I Could Not Ask For More. The songs were not only on the radio, but were featured in a couple of shows and movies as well.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

If you are curious which other autographs I wanted, the Lindsay Lohan and Debbie Gibson had my attention as well.

In comments today, tell me which autograph pickup from this set you would want, which one of my pickups you liked the best and who you would want to see featured in the next set.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday. Stay safe!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

4 comments:

  1. I remember my students enjoying 6ix9ine and Fetty Wap. Not really my kind of hip hop. I think out of the entire checklist, I'd want the Tone Loc or Debbie Gibson autographs the most. Wasn't huge fans of either, but they definitely played a role in my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Edwin McCain. His album "Misguided Roses" is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to dig deeper into his music other than the two songs I heard on the radio

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!