Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Final Draft

*takes a sip, coffee is burning hot this morning, takes mini sips*

*feels hungry, grabs a small snack to go with coffee and to hold off until lunchtime*

*sits down, time for some Cards Over Coffee*


Recently, I have made more time in my schedule to be on here and create new posts from my drafts since I haven't had a lot of cards incoming.

The problem I am running into now is that today's post is the final post I have in drafts.

Where do I go from here? Maybe I wait until I actually get some mail days or maybe I try to create something from nothing?

We will see and see if the coffee kicks in so I can have some creativity flow through me so I can create some new content going forward.

For now, let's take a look at a couple recent, well not so recent, non-sport additions.

 
I have these Topps Heritage relics saved in my searches, why, well, they are unique. There are swatches of the USS Constitution (I totally want), shirt relics from American Heroes, Celebrities, Soldiers, Space, Stadium Walls, I believe the White House floor and plenty of stadium seats like the George W. Bush above.

The second relic is the latest addition to my Chevy Chase collection. It's from 2023 Leaf Pop Century and my first relic from the new product. There are other Chevy cards in the product, but for now just glad to have one of them.

*takes a sip now that the coffee is cooler before finishing up today's post*

So far, the few sips of coffee I have taken haven't completely worked my creativity flow yet. I also would leave the floor open to you guys as well to give me some suggestions on what you would like to read about.

In the meantime, have a great Tuesday. Drink a ton of coffee, buy someone a coffee and smile. Life isn't always easy, but life is life. You're alive today and that's a blessing.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. Today its yesterday's leftover coffee warmed in the microwave. I don't know why I do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done the same thing! Add some flavored creamer if you need to. It's all good!

      Delete
    2. I used to do that but with decaf its not very good lol

      Delete
  2. I have done that with leftover coffee. I try not to waste anything. Everything is a blessing in one way or another. Sometimes we just need to look in the right place to find it. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A George W. Bush relic...with a piece of a seat from Busch Stadium? Wha? Because he threw out a first pitch there once? Because his name sounds like the name of the stadium? Makes no sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume because of the first pitch. Otherwise i have no idea

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!