Thursday, November 16, 2023

500th Cup

*sits down and takes a sip on this milestone day*

This post marks the 500th post on Cards Over Coffee or the 500th cup on Cards Over Coffee. Though I know I have had many more cups of coffee on here than posts. 

500 feels like a miniscule amount compared to my other blogs and other blogs I have written in the past in the time I have written this one for. But it's still a big milestone especially since I don't have the time to write like I used to on a daily basis.

*takes another sip*

Cards Over Coffee was created as a new blog outlet for me after feeling that my previous blogs were becoming monotonous. I think this blog has shown off more of my personality, writing ability and has taken an approach that no other blogs has.

And even though this blog is weak in terms of views, it makes up for it with the comments and the interaction is so much more important.

My hope is that after you have read one of my posts that you have enjoyed a nice cup of coffee and got a chuckle or two. Laughter is the best medicine for everything in life. It's my motto and what I strive for on here.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Thank you to everyone who has come here and read every post, a few posts or are just checking out Cards Over Coffee for the first time today. I hope you have enjoyed it and hope you will come back for more.

I also enjoy reading every comment and replying to every one of them as well. I want you to know that every comment matters, even if it's just a thumbs up.

Time for another cup before I go on with my day.  You should have another too.

Have a great Thursday and thanks again.

Cheers to another 500 posts. 

Let me know in comments what your favorite segment or posts you like to read on here are or what Cards Over Coffee has meant to you. Or all three as I won't complain.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

24 comments:

  1. It's nice to know what would go with a cup of coffee if I knew it didn't stun my growth in height

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it didn't stunt my growth or I may have been Wembys height haha

      Delete
  2. The way it should be, I read this as I sit with my morning coffee. Congrats on 500 and here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 500! I'm not even a coffee drinker but I try to stop by for every new post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tip my mug to you good Sir! Congrats on post #500!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed some Highlander Grog this morning. Nice for a change of pace. Congratulations on 500! Hope to be able to tip a cup for the next 500. I like your variety and positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always commenting! I look forward to it!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on 500 posts!

    I'm always happy to see posts on football cards since most blogs are mostly baseball based.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more of a football card guy by far! And yes, would love to see more football on the blogsphere!

      Delete
  7. I don't drink coffee but I still check in here. Congrats on 500!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 500th post at CoC! You've got a standout blog here. Looking forward to the next 500!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great milestone, sir! I probably average about 0.5 cups of coffee per year, but maybe I'll up that average a little bit to help celebrate 500 posts over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll still take ice tea over coffee any day of the week. But this blog is always a great way for me to destress before bed and enjoy a glimpse of the hobby I love.
    Looking forward to the next 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for always coming back for more!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!