Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving 2023


Today is more than turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes, though those are amazing, it's about family, friends and being thankful for everything big or small.

There is a lot in my life I am very thankful for. I am thankful for waking up this morning, a roof over my head, food on my table, enough money to cover my bills, my family, a forgiving God, friends from afar (you guys know who you are), and for the hobby and the hobby blessings I have received. I am also thankful for blogging that has brought me many opportunities in the hobby I never would have experienced otherwise. 

Lastly, I am thankful for you guys, the readers for coming by and reading my ramblings. and having a cup of coffee with me.

And it wouldn't be Cards Over Coffee if I wasn't thankful for coffee as well. Had to toss that in.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving today. Enjoy family, food and football.

In comments, let me know what you are thankful for and tell me your favorite food for Thanksgiving.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my wife of 18 years, and all my card collection friends.
    Besides turkey, I love green bean casserole and the cranberry sauce/gel in the can.

    Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Gobble, gobble, Happy Thanksgiving! ... Favorite food on this day will always be stuffing. Homemade, not that sad Stove Top stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! My favorite food for Thanksgiving is probably the mashed potatoes, though honestly I love almost all the food (I'll skip the sweet potatoes, thank you very much). Otherwise, load me up with turkey, potatoes, green beans, stuffing, corn, bread, and whatever else ya got! Yum. Now I'm hungry and our dinner this year isn't until 4:00 PM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting cards and coffee together. I'm guessing you have seen the COFFEE acronym. Christ Offers Forgiveness For Everyone Everywhere. Without Him I would be nothing! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely thankful for family, friends, a roof over my head, and a job that pays the bills. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankful for the many blessings I usually overlook, the hobby that helps me connect with others, and the Rangers looking like a contender early this season [and now I jinxed it]. Favorite food would be homemade stuffing.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!