Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Frozen

*takes a sip on this frozen cold morning. this could be a more than one cup kind of morning*

Before I move on with today's post, I want to reassure you that the blog title is not about me singing Let It Go. Nobody wants to hear that song and especially me singing it.

*takes a sip to try and keep warm*

I know my last few posts haven't really been "Cards" Over Coffee, but I can reassure you some form of coffee was involved (including last night's late-night post when I had a slice of mocha bread) in non-card posts and that we should be going back to some cards soon.

In the meantime, I am trying to be as creative as possible to keep this blog going.

*takes a sip*

This morning marks the coldest morning we have had this fall at 9 degrees. The only positive part about low temps are the pictures I can take. 

Standing up taking a picture.

I took this one on the ground from the grass up angle.

Roses aren't looking rosey today. 



My flower bed wasn't very pleased.

The side of my wooden clothesline.


My lilac trees weren't pleased.

 
My windshield before I started the car to defrost it.

It was definitely a cold one out there this morning but thankfully there is coffee to keep me warm.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I do have a plan for future cards and coffee posts after Thanksgiving which you will read about on Friday. Hopefully it will be cards most of you haven't seen yet since they are already coming from my current collection.

Have a great Tuesday and stay warm!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. I feel your coldness. We are heading for those kinds of numbers in the next few days. Forget your cup outside and you will have iced coffee. You stay warm as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cold weather... but 9 degrees is a tad bit chilly for me. I'm more of a 50 to 65 degrees kind of guy. That allows me to wear hoodies... but still utilize shorts and flipflops.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to start a photography blog. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!