Thursday, November 2, 2023

Would You Rather? Upper Deck vs Leaf MLB Edition

 *takes a sip, sits down for today's latest post on Cards Over Coffee*

Welcome back to another Would You Rather? It has been since the end of last year when I last posted one of these, so I figured it was time.

If you don't remember, the game is called, Would You Rather. In this series you will be given two choices and you must make one decision sort of like in The Matrix. Each decision you make will also have a problem tied into it and you will have to decide which is the better of the two choices. 

You will also have to live with your decision for the rest of your life...so make the right one.

*takes another sip before starting today's new series*

*sits in the dark alone wearing all black clothing and sunglasses*

*in a deep voice sitting in the dark*Hello Readers, my name is Mattpheus. I am the leader of the sport card universe and can offer you the control of your future.

    
I have two pills to offer you *holds hand out with both pills* that will lead you on your path today. Each pill gives you both an reward and a penalty.

Today, you can take the Red Pill and you can only collect Upper Deck licensed MLB cards, but, they are only base cards offered.
Or you can choose the Blue Pill and you can only collect Leaf MLB licensed cards, which feature only hits, but the hits are just swatches or autographs on a card with a player's name and team. No image of a player or likeness of them. 

  

Make your decision below in the comments.

I will be awaiting your choice with my cup of coffee in the dark.

DISCLAIMER:
Taking either pill may cause some bladder leakage

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I hope a lot of you join in on the conversation.

Have a great day!

*takes a final sip on today's post*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. Easy choice for me: A. I have no interest in cards without images on them. I don't even consider "modern" Leaf stuff when putting together my Barry Larkin want lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy here too - A - Base cards deserve love too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the group on this one. I'll take a RED please. Coffee up?

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!