Saturday, November 25, 2023

Just Let It Flow

*sits down, has coffee ready and a card in hand, let's get this Christmas party started*

Today kicks off my holiday card season that I mentioned in my Black Friday post as we are officially one month from Christmas today.

Seems crazy doesn't it?

I wasn't quite sure how I was going to approach this as I went back and forth multiple times with myself, that's how I do all of my blog game planning and personal decisions, and finally just decided it's best not to plan it and just let it flow out.

No need to plan on special phrases, catchy titles or segments, just let the cards post and the words just get typed.

*takes a sip*

Today's post isn't a long one, it's simply just pleading for some assistance.

 
If any of you have any of these collecting dust in your house or in your trade pile, I would be strongly interested. I only own three in my collection, Ivan Rodriguez, Ken Griffey Jr and Mark McGwire. I would love to add any others from football or baseball I don't have.

I think these are some of the coolest Christmas cards out there. Not that Topps hasn't put a good effort in what they have done recently with their holiday products, but these are just simply at the top.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

As always, comment below if you have any or just simply send me an email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and let me know there.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Be safe out there as I know stores and roads will be packed with shoppers.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

3 comments:

  1. I love the Pacific Ornaments inserts from that era. Picked up the 2000 set a few years ago for less than the price of a blaster. Never seen the snowman one before though. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice. I have never seen one before. Forecast is calling for snow today. Stay warm and safe. Coffee in the cup now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a number of insert sets from this time period, there are no Dodgers, so I've (unintentionally) boycotted these.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!