Saturday, November 4, 2023

Blog Bat Around: Post From A Phone

*on the road with the mrs driving, she doesn’t like my driving  so figured I might as well do a post from my phone and sip on some coffee. takes a sip, continues to type*

How many of us bloggers actually do a blog post from our phones? I bet not many. I know I loathe doing so as it’s much harder to type and use all of the options I need to do a post. 

Especially if you are using photos.

So even though I am cheating today and not using photos for my post, I am challenging the rest of you bloggers to do a post from your phone and use photos. Let’s see how this turns out and how many errors or blips along the way occur while doing so. 

Also how long it takes you to do it.

*takes a sip, almost spills coffee, and she worries about my driving….*

Other than discussing doing a post from a phone and doing this one that way, I did have a point to this post as well. I wanted to share the link to my second article on Beckett so you guys can give it a read and maybe a comment.

Check out 1996 Zenith Z-Team football here:https://www.beckett.com/news/second-look-1996-zenith-football-z-team/

Sorry for such a short post, but that’s all I got for you today.

*takes a sip as we reach the grocery shopping trip destination*

Looking forward to seeing your posts from a phone. This was mine and it wasn’t easy. It took roughly the hour and a half to do even though it’s short.

Have a great Saturday and pour yourself a nice hot cup of coffee.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!