Monday, November 6, 2023

Guardians In My Collection

*freezing cold temperatures means a nice cup of hot coffee and some cards*

*takes a sip*

My latest trade mail day with @levy2628 made me realize that I hadn't posted any of my Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy relics yet on here. 

As I put in my last Marvel post, Guardians is my favorite trilogy in the Marvel movie series. It's got a great mixture of visuals, adventure and comedy.

There are also a lot of characters that grow on you. 

One of mine was Nebula. I can't explain why, but her personality really made me like her character. (this card I acquired in the trade with @Levy2628)

Which is why I started a side PC of her, this is by far my favorite card of hers. These Infinity Stone relics are super cool and I want more!

I wasn't sure how I was going to like an CGI character with humans in a movie since I wasn't a fan in the of past of such combinations, but it didn't bother me in this movie and Rocket was a fun one. (this card I acquired in the trade with @Levy2628)

Speaking of CGI, how can you not like Groot? (the part of the card in the window section is made of metal)

And by far my favorite character of the movies was Drax. He was downright hilarious. Kind of reminds me of me, except I am far from being built like his body type and he isn't holding a cup of coffee in this photo.

Thanks goes out to @Levy2628 for our latest trade. I look forward to the next one!

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

This is all I have right now for my Guardians collection other than a few inserts and an almost base set from the first movie.

I am always looking to add more as there is a lot more to chase. An autograph would be nice as well, especially a Nebula one.

I hope everyone has a magnificent Monday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday! Coffee and cold temps? I can understand and relate to this. Refill anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!