Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Coffee With: Jane Fonda

*sits down, asiago bagel with light butter on one side, coffee on the other, laptop and card in front*

*takes a sip*

*takes a bite, a second bite, a third bite*

*takes another sip*

*another sip for good measure and time for Cards Over Coffee*

There is such a big list of autographs in this year's 2023 Pop Century I have been wanting to add to my collection, but those darn finances get in the way. Stupid bills and stuff, why do we have to pay them anyways? 

So, for now, I will trade for and add what I can when I can. It's all we can do right?

Today's autograph add is from a legendary actress who has starred in tons of films including one "chick flick" that I really enjoyed.

Don't let that change your opinion on this blogger, I know you watch "chick flicks" to. Admit it.

*takes another sip and bite*
Jane Fonda starred in Book Club. A romantic comedy that also featured Diane Keaton, Candice Bergen, and Mary Steenburgen as four friends who read Fifty Shades of Grey as part of their monthly book club and compare their lives to the book in which leads them on some quirky and comical adventures.

Some of the circumstances that occur are quite hysterical which is why I enjoyed the movie.

With most of my autograph pickups being nostalgic from my childhood, this one is more of a memory of watching both movies, yes there was a sequel as well, with my wife who enjoyed them as well.

I guess you can say as I get older, this card will to become a nostalgic piece. But, for now, let me stay as young as I can and let this card just be in the moment.

Let me know in comments if you have seen the Book Club movie or your favorite Jane Fonda film.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

There is much more to go with Pop Century autograph needs. I really need to transfer my list in last months post to my overall Want List that you can check out HERE.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

3 comments:

  1. I can't help you on this one either. I don't even need to check what I have. Sorry. I will be glad to sip a cup of coffee. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!