Friday, October 15, 2021

Trying It Out

*hears a noise, gets up from computer and sees that the cat had knocked stuff off a shelf. stops to think about picking it up now, but decides to come back down to laptop and coffee, because it's time for some Cards Over Coffee*

Today, kicks off the first post with my lightbox photos. I know these photos won't be perfect as I continue to figure out how to use it, but I think they are drastically improved from what they were. Glad I am trying it out.

*hears another noise, cat must be getting into something else or tearing apart the stuff they already knocked over. gets up, takes care of the mess, then comes back to sit to continue on with the latest #CardsOverCoffee post*

Another thing I was glad I tried out was trading with blog reader Oren. He has been my most consistent trader of 2021 as I have shown off a multitude of trades on here from him.

This is my most recent one that included cards from most PC areas,
NY Giants. The lightbox really shows off the shine on the Slayton card.


Fleer Metal universe! I can never get enough of it!
90's inserts. I have never seen these up close before.

Side Player PC in Curtis Martin. I still desperately need the Ground Zero parallel of his 1995 Summit rookie card.

Sets. This is only the third or maybe fourth towards my set chase of these 1995 Topps Boosters. Such beautiful cards and now they can be captured better on here with the help of the Lightbox.

90's Relics. Today's relics have no comparison to these.

And finally, a Lamar Jackson Score rookie card. What a game he had on Monday night against the Colts! He is fun to watch!

Thanks again to Oren for another fun trade, I know we just finished another yesterday so I will be showing those off on here soon as well.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I think the lightbox worked out well today even though I may need more practice with how I take and set up the photos. Otherwise, I am very pleased.

Thoughts on my mail day or the lightbox pictures are welcomed in comments below.

Have a great rest of your Friday and thanks for reading! Please add this to your blogroll or share the posts when you can. Thank you in advance.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. Photos look good. Quick cat story - I picked up some 1980's FB sets and was was putting the '88 Topps FB set in a binder and had some cards laid out. As i was putting the next card in, two fang marks! Didn't see my cat (i have 4) try to take a bite. Good thing it was a common that I can replace for a few pennies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a buddy send me a couple of cards once with cat marks on them haha

      Delete
  2. Curtis Martin looks great in Jets uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lit Metal always look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good job with the lightbox...the Metal cards turned out well.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!