Thursday, May 27, 2021

Coffee Break:2021 Donruss Fat Pack

*coffee is in hand along with a pack of cards. I will make sure the pack doesn't get coffee-drowned. Instead it will be ripped in the latest Coffee Break!*

 
2021 Donruss Baseball Fat Pack
30 Cards Per Pack
3 Holo Red Per Pack
1 Rapture Parallel Per Pack
$9.97 Per Fat Pack

Summary:Donruss comes hard hitting with shiny inserts and parallels once again. I know the logos don't exist but I am huge fan regardless especially of the inserts and this years Unleashed.

The base set consists of 262 cards which is base, Diamond Kings, Rated Rookies and 1987 Redux.

There are also multitude of parallels to find, which many you will find in a blaster box. These include, Holo Blue, Holo Orange, Holo Pink, Holo Purple, Holo Red, Independence Day, Liberty, Red /2021, Career Stat Line /500 or less, Season Stat Line /400, One Hundred /100, On Fire /75, Presidential Collection /50, Mask Emoji /19, Artist Proof /10, Press Proof /5, Number One 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.

Donruss also brings back plenty of past insert themes along with new ones in 2021 along with a powerful lineup of hits with autographs from Sammy Sosa to relic cards of Babe Ruth.

*takes a sip, begins to rip*

Here are the key cards I found in this break:







That was a short break, probably shorter than most real-life coffee breaks at work. Unless you sneak that extra cup or have a co-worker make a Dunkin' run on company time. I think we all have been there at least once.

*takes a sip*

The pack didn't provide me with much for my collection other than some Rated Rookies. It was still a fun rip regardless and gave me an excuse to come on here and drink more coffee. Not that I need to. Okay, I need to.

*takes another sip, Coffee Card Blogger Out!*

4 comments:

  1. The red Yadi is cool. Team colored parallels are always nice and it was a good idea to include him wearing his catcher's gear to avoid team logo issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Panini has drastically improved in this area

      Delete
  2. 10 bucks for the cello pack? That seems high. Still not a fan of the lack of logos, but still appreciative of seeing the cards, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its a tad high especially looking at my results

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!