Sunday, May 30, 2021

Coffee Break:2021 Topps Series 1 Tin

*sun is shining early, though a cold frost tried to kill my garden last night but thankfully I planned ahead and covered everything. To brighten the day up more, I have something I hadn't ripped before to show off today and with a much needed cup of coffee. Let's get to it!*

2021 Topps Series 1 Tin
6 Collectible Tin Covers to choose from
75 Cards Per Tin
1 Exclusive 70 Years Of Topps Baseball Insert
5 1952 Topps Redux 2021 Inserts
1 1952 Topps Redux Chrome 2021 Insert
$19.99-$30 Per Tin Depending On Where You Buy

Summary: Topps is celebrating 70 years of baseball cards this year with the 2021 product. There is a lot of reminiscing with some of the inserts in this years product as they celebrate popular individual cards along with bringing back popular designs for some.

The base set consists of 330 cards and has many parallels including, Royal Blue, Rainbow Foil, Gold Foil, Gold /2021, Green /499, Advanced Stat /300, Orange /299, Red /199, Vintage Stock /99, Independence Day /76, Black /70, Platinum Anniversary /70, Mother’s Day /50, Father’s Day /50, Memorial Day /25, 70th Anniversary 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.

There are a ton of hit options including autograph, autograph relics, and patch cards.

I was told that these tins can sometimes be special, so I had to try my first one ever. I have also seen others pull some solid cards from these so my hopes were high.

*takes a sip, begins to rip*

Here are the key cards from my break which consisted mainly of base cards:


 







*takes a sip, time for closing thoughts*

Well, I wouldn't say my break was anything special or exciting. I did like the chromed inserts and the history of Topps insert. I did find a couple of Yankee cards and the tin for my collection so that works as well. But, overall, probably won't bust another one of these.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. I saw this only once at a Walmart, but I had bought enough Series 1 by that point that it wasn't worth it. Thanks for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to, just thought the tin would bring me some luck with Series 1..nope lol

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!