Friday, May 10, 2024

Four

 
Four years. 

It's been four years since I created Cards Over Coffee. But, not four since I started drinking coffee. My mom probably had it in my baby bottle. The 80's were quite the time.

*takes a sip, from a mug, not a bottle*

I can't believe how fast these four years have gone by, but I have had a lot of fun along the way publishing posts on here.

I am not sure what's in store for Year 5, I do know that I need to make some tweaks and that I need to put the same effort and creativity I put into these posts like I did in the first couple of years. It would also be great to finally see this blog grow; it hasn't had much growth in four years.

But let's just focus on today for now as it is a day of celebration, so hold your mug up high and say cheers. I will return it...from here.

*takes a sip, holds mug up high*

Thanks for everyone who has read the blog the last four years. I would welcome all comments on what you would like to see more of on here or what you have enjoyed so far in the coffee card filled journey.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

16 comments:

  1. Happy four years to Cards Over Coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy four years! My Grandpa fed me coffee from a bottle in the 1960's. Some said it stunted my growth. I tip my cup to you as to what lies ahead. Happy Friday! I need a refill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RJ! I have good news and bad news on the way!

      Delete
  3. 4 more years! 4 more years! Love all the posts, but really enjoy the nostalgia ones that examine your childhood/ teenage years. Or the ones where you trade with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Still laying in bed, but I will definitely have a cup of coffee in your honor this morning.

    P.S. If you figure out how to make your blog grow, please share the secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't know if I will ever find that secret. It's like the Big Mack sauce secret

      Delete
  5. Happy belated anniversary! I can remember you talking about wanting to start another blog, but not quite yet knowing which direction to take it. It doesn't seem like that could've been over four years ago already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the 4th be with you! No wait, that's something else. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!