Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Poptartin' In My Mail Box

I think it's been well established on here over the years, I have a guilty pleasure in liking Poptarts. Not particularly the healthiest thing to eat, but I eat it. 

But I don't do it every day.

And I can quit them anytime I want.

I can, really.

Okay, maybe not.

Don't give me that look, they taste good with my coffee for breakfast.

When @ChadBec82312937 got word on my Poptart obsession, he asked me if I had ever tried the Snickerdoodle flavor. I said no because they don't normally stock the new flavors here. It's usually the basics that are always carried.

So, he told me he would grab me a box sometime and mail it my way since I really needed to give this flavor a try.
 

Then later on asked if there were any other flavors I had been wanting to try and my mind immediately went to Chocolatey Chip pancakes.
So, he grabbed a box of both for me to try and mailed them my way.

 
And also sent along a Donruss Rookie Sweaters card for me to enjoy to my PC as well.

It amazes me that not all locations across the states get the same kind of food in their stores. Especially a brand name one like Poptarts. I would understand more food that pertains or is made locally in a certain state, but not a name brand. I am sure there are plenty of other foods I would like to try across the U.S., but hopefully someday whenever the bills are paid, I can take a trip across the U.S. like I have always wanted to.

In the meantime, thanks for the mail day Chad! Appreciate you brother!

Now the tough decision I need to make today is, which new Poptart flavor do I try first? I am hoping in comments today you guys can help me with that!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

10 comments:

  1. My daughter is a Poptarts fanatic. I will eat one occasionally. They both sound interesting, but I think I would try Snickerdoodle first. Definitely with coffee! Nice PC card also. Rainy day here in Central Minnesota. Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one I tried first, not too bad!

      Delete
  2. I'd try Snickerdoodle first... although both sound interesting. I used to have boxes of them in my classroom for students who didn't have breakfast, but they're too expensive to just hand out these days. My goto is strawberry unfrosted... but my favorite is grape. The only problem is I haven't seen it around in over a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, prices are nuts on them now.

      I haven't tried grape, I keep hearing rave reviews on that flavor

      Delete
  3. Wait they stopped making grape flavor? Snickerdoodle is totally the one I feel I'd enjoy more, so I'd save it for last. Either way, enjoy them! Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both flavors were decent.

      I need to find this grape flavor apparently.

      Delete
  4. Almost never eat Poptarts anymore but my favorites were cherry, chocolate and blueberry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually eat the chocolate one and Smores. Trying to expand to others.

      Delete
  5. I'd argue the snicker doodle poptarts win over the card!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!