Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Rodney Brew:2023 Certified Pink Autograph /75

*coffee is hot and I am ready for another new post on Cards Over Coffee*

It's the day I always dread, the final Sunday of football for me.

The Giants once again failed to make the playoffs, something that has been a common trend in the last 10 years.

At least I can hold onto hope from last season right? Daboll has got to have this team going in the right direction, doesn't he? I can only hope. I continue to struggle with breathing when I have to wear a paper bag over my head every year.

I am just hoping the Giants can end today with a W. It's just time to beat the Eagles already after losing the last five to them including the playoffs. They came close last time, let's see what happens at home with an Eagles team that is struggling.

If another loss, which is what I expect, we can at least celebrate today with a victory in terms of a newest Rodney, right?

*takes a sip, coffee is at its best when its freshest state*

When I found out that 2023 Certified football included Rodney autographs this year, which eBay notified me about, I immediately started my chase. But, the first few Rodney's were way overpriced like most cards are when they first release.

I wasn't going to overpay for Rodney even being a Super Collector.

Prices have since dropped and so haven't more Rodney's and I have been able to add a few....quite a few.

Today's Certified Rodney is the pink parallel which is numbered to 75.
Oooooo shiny.

 
Back of card, pretty basic Panini stuff with nothing but a copy of the front of the card and an autograph guarantee.

Here is an overall look at the chase in 2023 Certified for Rodney,
Base /199, Bronze /99, Pink /75, Orange /50, Red /35, Blue /30, Teal /25, Gold /15, Purple /10, Green /5, and Black 1/1.

Which isn't too terrible comparing it to other products that include a lot of parallels.

There will be more updates to come from this chase. I can say though, the 1/1 has not popped up yet and I keep waiting for it to. 

Good luck to my Giants today, they will need it. Also, if this is it for Sterling Shepard and Saquon Barkley, thank you for what you did for the G-Men. Thanks for being true Giants.

Have a great rest of the NFL season today.

*takes a sip*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

1 comment:

  1. Best of results to you on the chase. Go Giants because they are not playing the Vikings. SKOL!! Coffee up?

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!