Sunday, January 21, 2024

Miscellaneous

Coffee is hot, the cards are hotter. So, let's get ready for a new Cards Over Coffee.

I know the title for today's post is a little lame, but, what else could I have called this post? It's a bunch of miscellaneous mail days that I need to catch up on posting about.

It simply stating a fact.

Another fact I want to state is how generous Crocodile Sports Cards Blog is. I know I am not the only one to say this. This is roughly the second or third time he has sent something cool my way.


He sent along this really cool non-sport set.
 
TV's Coolest Classics. A lot of these shows I remember watching with my grandmother who meant the world to me. She played a big part of my life and upbringing.





So, these cards hold a special place in my heart. Hot Dog! 

Thanks Croc!

Up next, another one of my crazy ideas....I want to chase the 1995 Pro Line Classic autograph set. This would by far be the biggest chase of my life.

I know I won't be able to do it all, especially with a few of the big names on there, but it would be fun to try right? If any of you have any...PLEASE CONTACT ME below or sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com!! 

I have plenty of stamps and trade bait. Always ready to trade!

The next card, well...a new one for my 2011 Topps American Pie Set.
This was one of the toughest ones to find so far and now I have it. Think I am down to 10 more to completion on this set. See what I need HERE.

The next card is one of my other silly chases, pumpkin faces.
This is the only one I have but I will take any others!

And finally, I got my Griffey groove back thanks to seeing some of Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday's additions to his collection.

So I snagged these,


This Titanic Taters is such a sweet card! Probably my favorite of the group.

Always looking for more Griffeys! Here is my SPREADSHEET so you can see if you have any I need!

Well, that does it for all my miscellaneous fun.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday of football. Last night's game was great, hoping today's two matches that one! I know I don't plan to go anywhere today as we are in the single digits. It's a good day of football and coffee.

Til the next cup,
*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

5 comments:

  1. Great variety! I may watch some Football or maybe the Minnesota Wild. Or both by multi-tasking. Have a great Sunday. It's actually 18 degrees above zero here right now. Better than 18 below like two nights ago. It's all good. The furnace warms the house and the coffee is hot. Coffee up for a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm up to some hot coffee. It's the only way!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on that Pro Line autograph set. There are some signatures of guys you don't find very often. For example... just in my Packers & Seahawks PC's there are Edgar Bennett, Brian Blades, and Cortez Kennedy. None of these guys have a lot of pack pulled signatures. Sometimes I will browse COMC for cheap singles from that set. Just last month I grabbed the Andre Reed, because I didn't have an on-card autograph of him and it was cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I always forget about Reed, I may need to hunt him down as well.

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!