Saturday, January 20, 2024

Cafe Trade #1 2024: Oren

Boy, what a year this month has been so far. First, the broken shoulder, followed by the septic issues into the house, today I have laryngitis and also had our vehicle backed into at the gas station.

Can I hit the reset button yet? Is there one? 

There may not be enough coffee in the world to get me through January. Though I am averaging three cups a day right now. That's like Patrick Mahomes numbers.

Despite life problems, there is at least a hobby I can come back to and know there is always happiness and a distraction there.

And there is always coffee to go with it, such as today.

*takes a sip*

Today's mail day was my first trade of 2024 and comes from blog reader and friend Oren who sent along some non-sport goodies.

A nice stack and variety of Allen and Ginter. Most from 2023, but some from other years.

Courtney Hansen relic. She is mostly known for being a television host on the show Overhaulin'. Not something I have ever seen.

John Cynn relic. Professional Poker player. I have never watched Poker on TV, but have played some with friends over the years. I am far from being a professional.

And finally, the last card I was super excited about.
 
Danielle Harris relic.  She has spent most of her acting career being in horror especially for the Halloween Franchise something I grew up watching with my mom. Lots of nostalgia. Now I just need to add her autograph as well.

Thanks goes out to Oren again for always sending the goods!

I hope everyone has a better Saturday than I am. But there is still a chance I can save the rest of today.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. There is always a positive to find somewhere. Sometimes you just have to look for it. Always a coffee to help it out. Here's to a better rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hobby definitely helped me get through the rough patch I went through last year. Hope things turn around for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope this year is better for you. I saw how rough it was for you last year.

      Delete
  3. Glad to know they could help brighten your day. There's more where that came from too!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!