Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Chasing The PMG's Part 2

It's coffee, cards, and blogging time! Time for some Cards Over Coffee!

Back in November, I posted about passion for Marvel movies and how I have been chasing the Precious Metal Gem Purple Achievements. Well, I finally have all of them in hand after I got my mail day from Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday and now I can update my previous post, but in a new post.

There are 36 overall to chase. Here is what I have and what I need,

 
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
GPMG1Star-Lord
GPMG2Gamora
GPMG3Drax
GPMG4Rocket
GPMG5Groot
GPMG6Yondu
The Avengers: Infinity Wars
IPMG1Iron Man
IPMG2Captain America
IPMG3Doctor Strange
IPMG4Spider-Man
IPMG5Star-Lord
IPMG6Thanos
Spider-Man Home Coming
PMG1Ned Leeds
PMG2Liz Allan
PMG3Michelle
PMG4Shocker
PMG5Vulture
PMG6Spider-Man
 
Thor Ragnarok
TPMG1Thor
TPMG2Hulk
TPMG3Grandmaster

TPMG4Hela
TPMG5Valkyrie
TPMG6Skurge

 
Doctor Strange
DPMG1Doctor Strange
DPMG2Ancient One
DPMG3Wong
DPMG4Kaecilius
DPMG5Mordo
DPMG6Christine Palmer

Black Panther
BPMG1Okoye
BPMG2Nakia
BPMG3Killmonger
BPMG4Everett K. Ross
BPMG5Ulysses Klaue
BPMG6Black Panther

And an overall look at them and this is currently updated,
Even if you don't like Marvel, don't tell me these aren't super cool.

Here is hoping that I can continue to add to this. Currently I still have twenty more to go, except I know some I won't ever land because they are brutally expensive. However, at the very least, I would like to finish up the Doctor Strange since I am only one way from that and the Thor since that's down to two.

Maybe even start on Black Panther at some point. 

Hope everyone has a Super day!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. Progress is always good. Keep on going with a cup of coffee in your hand. Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!